Thursday, January 25, 2007

How about a little Toothpaste For Dinner?


Chuckle. What a crazy word. Just say it a few times. Go ahead, try it. Pretty crazy eh?

If you're as easily amused as I am, then you'll probably appreciate the comedic genius that is Toothpaste For Dinner. Drew puts out a new cartoon every day and has archives dating back to 2002. That's ~1,600 comics for your viewing pleasure! With that in mind, I do have to recommend consuming Toothpaste For Dinner in moderation. It's very easy to kill a half hour perusing the archives. Drew also has a blog going so you can keep up with any changes. So I'll leave you with this little gem I found on the blog:
I might turn on a Zeno and burn a zit off my neck or something. You never know. Video chat is off the hook.
Toothpaste For Dinner

No comments: